Travel Australia - QLD - NSW - Nothern Territory
Western Australia - Travel - Travelling Australia - Holiday Australia
This is a travel companion for those who want to make a personal retreat in the Christian tradition, either at home or away, alone or with others.
Part 1 encourages us to listen to the Spirit, to pay attention to inner restlessness and to notice our need to get away . It outlines the different types of retreats that may best suit different individual personalities and circumstances and offers essential tips for the trip:
praying with Scripture
noticing God in the everyday
recording the journey - i.e. prayer journal
Part 2 provides a varied and imaginative range of guided spiritual exercises for your time on retreat and offers support for the unexpected things that may emerge.
Part 3 helps you readjust to normal life after the retreat and to explore the question where next? "
Australia is a large island in the South Pacific Ocean. It's neighbours are the thousands of islands of Oceania.
What is the Outback? It is a vast region in the centre of Australia. Most of it is a hot, dry desert.
Inside, you'll find :
- The largest butterfly in the world
- Maps, a time line, photos and a desert with some of the biggest rocks on Earth
- Surprising, true facts that will shock and amaze you
- Clean new design for easy readability and comprehension
- Updated text presented in a lively, continuous narrative
- New centre-spread sidebar feature presenting material in a fun, creative way
- Excellent age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
- Important Words glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
- Resources section encourages independent study
- Index makes navigating subject matter easy
Great Australian Escapes Articles
Great Australian Escapes Books